On behalf of Leicester Pain Education and Training its a great pleasure to announce the programme for the 2nd Leicester Interventional Pain Cadaver Workshop (LIP CAD) on 2nd and 3rd July 2019 at the University of Leicester.
The course programme is carefully designed after a lot of extensive research from various National and International Courses.
The course Faculty are experts in the field of interventional pain medicine.
Take advantage of the Early Bird discount and save £125 before 1st June 2019.
- Updates in interventional Pain Management
- 30+ interventional pain procedures
- Small groups with Intensive hands on training
- MSK, Peripheral and Central Neuraxial blocks
- Evidence based- procedure specific imaging modality-based course
- X-ray and Ultrasound Guided procedures
- FIPP and CIPS faculty-Top tips for the exams
- Pre-course educational material and videos
- Newer blocks-ESP, QLB, PENG block
- Cervical, Lumbar Facet- RF and Pulsed RF
Dr. Rahul Bhansali, Consultant, Chesterfield Hospital, UK
Dr. Sadiq Bhayani, Consultant, Leicester General Hospital, UK
Dr. Sumit Gulati, Consultant, Walton Centre, Liverpool, UK
Dr. Yehia Kamel, Consultant Leicester General Hospital, UK
Dr. Mahesh Kodivalasa, Consultant, Leicester General Hospital, UK
Dr. Karim Shoukrey, Consultant, Leicester General Hospital, UK
Dr. Yee Tang, Consultant, Leicester General Hospital, UK
Dr. Devendra Tilak, Consultant, South Warwickshire NHS Trust, UK
Dr. Thanthullu Vasu, Consultant, Leicester General Hospital, UK
Dr. Edward Williams, GP with Special Interest in MSK, Berkshire, UK
Dr. Athmaja Thotthungal, Consultant, East Kent Hospital, UK
Venue: Maurice Shock Medical Sciences Building, University of Leicester, Lancaster Road, Leicester, Leicester, England, LE1 7RH
To view a PDF of the course programme, CLICK HERE
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
An application for CPD has been submitted to the Royal College of Anaesthetists, London, UK
Both Days - Early Bird (ends 01.06.19) - £750.00 (GBP)
Day One Only - 2nd July 2019 - £400.00 (GBP)
Doctor Day Two only - 3rd July 2019 - £400.00 (GBP)
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST